RUST-VETO® 344 is an extremely durable, ultra-tough vehicle undercoating that can withstand the biggest “road threats” including gravel, snow, sand, de-icing chemical compounds, salt water, debris and more. RUST-VETO® 344 can be applied via spray or brush, and dries completely in about 4 hours. The end result is a black hard plastic/rubber-like coating that will keep your undercarriage safe from rust & corrosion for a very long time. RUST-VETO® 344 is also commonly applied to the inside of door and tailgate panels.
WHY WE LOVE THIS VEHICLE UNDERCOATING:
* Protection that will Last! – (Rust & Corrosion Prevention) – Extremely durable!
* Easy to Apply – Can be sprayed “as is” with simple hand pump or airless sprayer.
* Fast-drying (dry-to-the-touch in about 4 hours) – Other “leading” undercoatings take 24-48 hours to dry.
* Non-Stick Coating – Will not collect road debris like other wax and grease undercoating products.
* Unique Film Properties – Crack Resistant, can be painted over and/or welded through.
* No lingering odor once dry (important when sealing doors).
* Can be removed with petroleum solvent.
COMMON USES (include, but not limited to):
* Vehicle Undercoating - Protects Undercarriage, Wheel Wells and Door/Tailgate Panels
* Heavy Construction Equipment
* Trucks, Transportation Equipment & Fleet Maintenance
* Farm Equipment
* Military Vehicles & Outdoor Equipment
* Marine Equipment and Machinery
* Extreme Indoor/Outdoor Long-Term Rust Preventative (General Use)
Type of Film: Dry, black
Flash Point: 105°F min. (40.5°C)
Film Thickness (dip): 3.0 – 4.5 mils
Drying Time: 4 hours
Low Temp. Adhesion: Will not flake off at 0°F (-17.7°C)
Gravity @ 60°F: 0.88
Coverage (average): 300 sq. ft./gal.
Method of Removal: petroleum solvent
Pounds per Gallon: 7.39 (.888 kg/l)
If you have any questions regarding Vehicle Undercoating RUST-VETO® 344, please don’t hesitate to contact us….contact Expert Support.
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER:
Cosmoline® Grease (heavy vaseline-like grease) (MIL-C-11796C, Gr3)
WeatherShed Aerosol Sprays (Industrial Grade Cosmoline®) – Dries to hard amber translucent wax coating.
RUST-VETO® 342 – Industrial Grade Cosmoline® - (modern formulation dries to hard amber translucent wax-like coating
* SCAQMD - This product is not to be used in California's South Coast Air Quality Management District because it does not comply with Rule 1144.
* Ozone Depleting Substances - This product was not manufactured, does not contain, and was not packaged using any Class 1 or Class 2 ozone depleting substances as defined by the clean air act.